Abstracts and Papers
Abstracts should contain between 1200 and 1500 characters.
Abstracts will be written in English.
Abstracts must follow one of the listed Topics.
The deadline for abstracts submission is the 30th of March 2011.
There is a limit of two contributed submissions per author.
Abstract will be submitted on-line via Easychair. (Please do not send us your abstract as well as full-paper submissions by email.)
To submit your abstract, please follow the instructions listed below.
1. If you don't have an EasyChair account, please register to obtain an account using a valid e-mail address.
2. Then, log in to EasyChair using the following link:
3. Under a successful login, you will see the Main Interface. Click on 'New Submission'.
4. Fill out the information on the corresponding author, co-authors, title, and abstract. Note that a (*) marks a mandatory field that must be specified.
5. Please specify at least 3 keywords describing your submission and select one or more of the topics listed below that are relevant to your paper.
6. Click on Choose File to select the file to upload and make sure that it is in only Microsoft Word format (.doc)
7. Finally, press the 'Submit Paper' button to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your submission was successful.
Authors will be notified about the acceptance/rejection of their abstracts by mail until
April 5th, 2011.
Papers will be written in English.
The final paper should have at least 6 pages but no more than 12 (including abstract, figures, tables and references)
There is a limit of 2 papers per main author.
The final paper should respect this template.
The final paper will be submitted until April 15th
Papers will be submitted on-line.
To submit your paper, please follow the instructions below.
1. After successfully login at the https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=etc3, in the main menu you'll see Paper 1 (and Paper 2 if you submitted 2 abstract)
2. Select Paper 1 and the left side select Submit a new version
3. Now you can upload the word file respecting this template, and press the button Submit a New Version
Authors will be notified about the acceptance/rejection of their papers by mail until
April 25th, 2011.
Only the papers presented within Conference sections will be published in the ETC Journal